The lexicographer for An Abbreviated Family Dictionary, Danny Collier, adds a new word when he can.
For more information, you might want to read A Conversation with Danny Collier, creator of An Abbreviated Family Dictionary in Prick of the Spindle Vol 4.2.
He has done other things, including these:
- Beltway Poetry Quarterly, The Correction
- Barrelhouse, Issue Thirteen. Ten Ways to Hypnotize a Chicken
- Incident Codex (Inpatient Press). Illustrations Omitted From Sections One Through Five
- Inpatient Press Webworks. Culled From the Clutch
- The Northville Review. Introduction by a Noted Scholar, Inside Joke Explained: It's Not Russia, It's Us
- The Dead Mule School of Southern Literature. Flexing. Sticking. Father Son Breakfast. From Livorno.
- Everyday Genius. Ouch and His Fortune Gone...
- Kill Author, Issue Four. From: Romances Involving Chickens and/or Chicken Parts. Bed, Factory, Description of the Cock
- Twitter: An Unpublished Poetry Manuscript
- New American Writing. Notes for a Family History
He assists Yuri, Sasha, Misha and the Mashas with their chronicle of the big Russian soul. He also surreptitiously helps out a friend's neglected poetry manuscript by typing up its tweets. He gives advice.
The navigation and title font is Goudy Bookletter 1911 by Barry Schwartz?.
The Idioglossia navigation font is Fulton Markers by l'Abécédarienne.